Rak Sal's Concept Server Overlay v0.3
This is just an interactive example of what the server gui could be like down the road with a lot of features added.
I chose to use a webpage as a means of expressing this as it was just easier for me to create and it kept the basic layout.
Changes from previous version
- Moved Game Buttons from Settings to Live Panel as they affect the active round instead of the settings.config
- Added Some visual effects to help show how it may work to the sliding bars and chat.
- Increased the amount of potential information in the "Learn More" area of each player, they all use the same stuff.
- Added the "Use Default Bot Builds?" option to the Bot Menu as it makes sense if we want to only use the custom builds folder.
- Added the spectator option since it makes sense to have that settable.
- Added quick buttons to the options menu, may keep or remove. Probably remove.